Javelin, a well-known and respected research-based consulting firm, has named IdentityForce as one of the top identity protection leaders in the country. In a recent press release, Javelin announced that IdentityForce’s UltraSecure+Credit plan received top honors in the competitive “Premium” product tier and the company was also named as a leader in the “Prevention” category.
2016 marks the ninth year that Javelin has been presenting Identity Protection Leader awards; their goal is to recognize the most outstanding direct-to-consumer identity protection providers. How do they decide? By surveying 14 identity protection service providers, conducting extensive research, and using mystery shoppers. After gathering all of this information, they create a scorecard for each company and calculate scores to determine best in class, prevention, detection, and resolution categories and evaluate each provider’s highest-scoring plan.
The first distinction IdentityForce received was in a completely new category this year. Javelin split plans up into three different pricing tiers: Premium ($20.00 or more per month), Midrange ($10.00 to $19.99 per month), and Standard ($0 to $9.99 per month). Honors for the “Premium” tier went to IdentityForce’s UltraSecure+Credit plan.
“IdentityForce’s plan is noted for addressing fraud threats through existing and new account monitoring and black market scanning to detect the sale of personal information,” noted Javelin. In addition, Al Pascual, Javelin’s Research Director and Head of Fraud & Security had this to say: “IdentityForce has been a repeat winner the Javelin Identity Protection Leaders in the Prevention category. While criteria in each award category have changed over the years to address the shifting fraud landscape, IdentityForce has increased its year-to-year score, reflecting advances in fraud prevention.”
The IdentityForce UltraSecure+Credit plan includes:
- Continuously monitoring personal information to detect illegal trading and selling
- Comprehensive public records monitoring including criminal, court, and sex offender records
- Instant notification when your personal information is being misused
- Smart notifications when a charge, withdrawal, or balance transfer exceeds a pre-determined dollar amount
- 24/7 fully-managed restoration services from Certified Protection Experts who save you hundreds of hours by completing all paperwork, making calls, and handling every detail.
- Protection backed by a nation-wide $1 million insurance policy
- Daily 3-bureau credit monitoring, credit reports, credit scores, a monthly score tracker and a credit score simulator
The second distinction IdentityForce received was in Javelin’s “Prevention” category. As the category name implies, identity protection providers awarded this honor are recognized as the best at preventing identity theft from happening in the first place. IdentityForce also earned this accolade in 2015.
IdentityForce is thrilled to be recognized again by the experts at Javelin. We plan to continue innovating and staying on top of the newest advances in fraud protection, detection, and resolution to keep our customers safe from identity theft.