Data Privacy Day is celebrated every January 28th. Led in the U.S. by the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA), it is a day for individuals and businesses alike to focus on the most current privacy issues. This year, the campaign aims to build awareness and educate on the importance of “Respecting Privacy, Safeguarding Data, and Enabling Trust”.
In honor of our commitment to data privacy and this global data protection initiative, we’ve gathered some of our most valuable resources to help you safeguard sensitive personal and business information.
Be Aware of Your Rights
Tips to Protect Your Personal Data
- Keep Up with the Latest Data Breaches
- Safeguard Your Family’s Online Data Footprint
- Protect Your Personal Identity from Cybercriminals
- File Taxes Early This Season and Beware of Tax Scams
- Invest in a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to Roam the Internet with Peace of Mind
Tips to Protect Your Business Data
- Invest in Enterprise Mobile Security
- Secure Your Employee’s BYOD Devices
- Properly Educate Employees on Safe Cybersecurity Practices
- Protect Your Employees with Identity Theft Protection as an Employee Benefit
- Use Public Wi-Fi with Caution when Conducting Business Outside Company Walls
Arming yourself with identity theft protection is a step in the right direction for anyone who is concerned that their information is, or could become, at risk. Businesses can safeguard their employees’ financial well-being by offering identity theft protection as a supplemental benefit.
Learn more about implementing this added layer of security or get started with a Free Trial Today!