Resources to Protect Against Online Identity Crimes
Identity Theft is the fastest growing crime in the U.S. – happening every 2 seconds! Don’t let the impact of identity theft – which can range from physical and mental stress to thousands of dollars in damages – threaten everything you’ve built.
5 Tips to Ensure a Safe Holiday Season
Download this tip sheet created to keep you and those you care about safe from identity thieves and cyber criminals. Read these five exclusive tips, developed to help safeguard sensitive information while engaging in mobile shopping, how to keep children’s identities safe, and best practices for when it’s time to make those returns.
Additional Online Holiday Shopping Resources
Here are some key resources to help you and your family protect against these crimes this holiday season, whether you are shopping online or your family is enjoying a video gaming experience:
- How to Avoid Popular Shopping Scams | Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday – these are all opportune times for identity thieves to pounce – here are some tips on how to keep your identity and everything you’ve worked hard to build protected.
- Cyber Monday Tips | How to stay safe while navigating through those hot deals and ensuring you’re identity stay safe, especially around all of those credit card transactions.
- Keep Your Identity Safe on Cyber Monday | The rise of Cyber Monday as a major shopping day attracts hackers and scammers in addition to deal hunters – here’s what you need to be aware of.
Get Top-Rated ID Theft Protection + Mobile Cybersecurity
In order to protect against identity thieves and cybercriminals this online holiday shopping season, sign up for IdentityForce’s award-winning protection, which now includes mobile cybersecurity through Mobile Attack Control™.
- Cybersecurity Protection | Through Mobile Attack Control, IdentityForce members are empowered with proactive threat detection signaling if their mobile device has been compromised.
- Rapid Alert Dashboard | Provides an on-demand snapshot view of all alert notifications so that members can stay informed with one-touch details.
- Financial and Personal Information Protection | Enables members to spot fraud quickly and stay on top of their key financial account activity. Members also have visibility into their personal account information and whether there is any dark web activity, the unindexed portion of the Internet.
- Comprehensive Credit Monitoring | Members with accounts that have credit monitoring gain immediate access to their credit scores and alerts with tips to help understand ratings and when to take action regarding potential fraud.
- On-the-Fly Social Media Monitoring | Access to understand current state of Social Media Identity Monitoring (SMIM) status for networks including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Multi-Security Features | In addition to Two-Factor Authentication and Touch ID, the app includes the ability for members to either select fingerprint or facial recognition depending on their phone model.
Evaluate IdentityForce today for personal or business use.