IdentityForce Announces 43% Year-over-Year Sales Growth, Secures 95% Customer Satisfaction Rating, and 98% Retention Rate
Begins 2017 with New Partnerships, Expansion of Employee Benefits and Broker Business, #1 Ranking by Independent Reviewer
January 12th, 2017
IdentityForce, Inc., a pioneer of identity protection solutions and services, now entering nearly 40 years of business, today announced it has entered Q1 2017 with record revenues and significant expansion in High-tech, Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Government sectors.
IdentityForce’s growth in High-tech was accomplished by alignment with employee-centric organizations that wanted to deliver Identity Protection Services as an employer-paid benefit to employees across the U.S. and internationally. For financial services firms, IdentityForce is leveraged as an embedded solution to help deliver increased customer loyalty, renewals, and overall adoption of services. Telecommunications providers collaborate with IdentityForce to deliver innovative personal protection and digital safety solutions to existing and new customers. Throughout various government agencies, IdentityForce is relied upon every day to protect the identities of both civilians and government personnel.
Highlights of IdentityForce’s 2016 achievements are summarized below under five key areas:
- Sales Growth | The company achieved 43 percent growth in sales YOY driven by both renewals of major partnerships and new engagements within High-tech, Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Government. The company’s consumer and Employee Benefit members both grew by 40 percent. Approximately 18 percent of the company’s growth can also be attributed to data breaches throughout organizations of all sizes.
- Customer Satisfaction | Customer satisfaction remains a top priority for the company and in 2016 IdentityForce achieved a 95% member satisfaction rating with a 98% member retention rate. Additionally, IdentityForce has a 100% recovery success rate in relation to a stolen identity event.
- Industry Recognition | IdentityForce earned recognition from analyst firm Javelin and was named the #1 Identity Protection Service by independent review site TopTenReviews, while maintaining an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Product Innovation | New Advanced Fraud Monitoring capabilities focused on real-time, proactive alerts that minimize damage done by identity thieves and further protects credit scores. Security was another IdentityForce priority and recognized by TopTenReviews for using “the best data system protection that an ID monitoring service can use for its networks.” As part of its extended security protocols, IdentityForce also provides 2 Factor Member Authentication.
- Channel Growth | IdentityForce developed and grew its strategic partnerships including those focused on technology support, insurance, telecommunications, and wealth management, while also collaborating with benefit brokers.
“We’re proud of the successes achieved across all areas of the business which is directly related to our customer loyalty and satisfaction ratings,” said Steven Bearak, CEO of IdentityForce. “As we plan for our next high-growth year, we’re excited to see our sales, marketing, services, and product teams expand exponentially. We’ll remain laser-focused on delivering the best-in-class identity protection services that our members, and the organizations we serve, rely on every day to protect what matters most.”
In 2017, IdentityForce will continue to expand its footprint throughout the Employee Benefit market by working with both world-class organizations that want to roll-out Identity Protection Services to their employees, and also the benefit brokers who work alongside Human Resources, Administrative, and Operations management. In 2016, IdentityForce was the first Identity Protection Service to provide employers with free ChildWatch services for their employees.
For nearly 40 years, IdentityForce, Inc. has provided best-in-class, highly scalable, award-winning identity theft, privacy and credit protection solutions to consumers, businesses, and government agencies. A pioneer of identity protection, IdentityForce’s innovation and customer-centric approach has made the company a trusted partner for both organizations and individuals. IdentityForce also provides custom-tailored programs to organizations enabling them to build closer relationships and additional revenue streams. In 2015, the U.S. government awarded IdentityForce elite Tier One status as an approved provider of identity protection services for data breaches affecting over 21.5 million people. IdentityForce is the only identity protection provider awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal. Follow IdentityForce on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, engage with us on LinkedIn, and join us on Google+. Learn more at www.identityforce.com.