IdentityForce Presents “A New Look: Next-generation View of Identity Theft Protection” Live Webinar on Tues. March 27th
Behind-the-Scenes Look at What You Need to Know about Protecting the Personal Identities of Yourself, Your Family, Employees, Customers, and Partners
March 22, 2018
IdentityForce, Inc., a pioneer of identity protection solutions and services now in its 40th year of business, today announced that it will present a free, exclusive webinar.
- WHAT: A New Look: Next-Generation View of Identity Theft Protection
- WHEN: Tues. March 27th, 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT
- WHERE: Online – complete the registration form today*: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/16759145153031169?source=IDFEventAlert
- WHO: For individuals, business leaders, InfoSec/IT stakeholders and managers, and anyone who wants to gain a fresh perspective on identity theft protection
During the live webinar, IdentityForce’s CEO, Steven Bearak, will provide insight on how to cut through the clutter and noise in the identity theft protection market. Specifically, Bearak will discuss:
- The Latest Scams | A review of the threats facing consumers in 2018, including CEO and W-2 phishing scams, tax fraud, and more
- How to Protect What Matters Most | Five steps to take now to protect your personal information
- Covered from All Angles | How IdentityForce bridges the gap between data security & identity security through rapid alerts of suspected fraud and 24/7 resolution
Attendees will also see IdentityForce in action and how its new dashboard and user interface will revolutionize the identity protection member experience.
*Those who register will gain access to the 2017 Identity Protection Services Scorecard published by Javelin Strategy & Research.
For 40 years, IdentityForce, Inc. has provided best-in-class, highly scalable, award-winning identity theft, privacy and credit protection solutions to consumers, businesses, and government agencies. With IdentityForce, members benefit from the most robust and award-winning identity protection, going as deep as Dark Web monitoring to keep personal information safe. A pioneer of identity protection, IdentityForce’s innovation and customer-centric approach has made the company a trusted partner for both organizations and individuals. IdentityForce also provides custom-tailored programs to organizations enabling them to build closer relationships and additional revenue streams. In 2015, the U.S. government awarded IdentityForce elite Tier One status as an approved provider of identity protection services for data breaches affecting over 21.5 million people. Follow IdentityForce on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, engage with us on LinkedIn, and join us on Google+. Learn more at www.identityforce.com.