IdentityForce Announces 81% Year-Over-Year Sales Growth, Delivers Next-Generation ID Protection For Today’s Interconnected World
Kicks Off 2018 with Best-in-Class Service Provider Award by Independent Analyst Firm; Partner Ecosystem, New Market Development, & Product Innovation Expected to Drive Continued Growth
January 11th, 2018
IdentityForce, Inc., a pioneer of identity protection solutions and services now in its 40th year of business, today announced it has entered Q1 2018 with record revenues fueled by accelerated consumer and employee benefit adoption. On the heels of closing out a record-breaking year, independent analyst firm, Javelin Strategy & Research, also named IdentityForce as the winner of its Identity Theft Protection Service Provider Best-in-Class Award. [See announcement, JAVELIN STRATEGY & RESEARCH NAMES IDENTITYFORCE 2017 IDENTITY PROTECTION SERVICE PROVIDER AWARD WINNER, Jan. 11th, 2018]
“2017 was fantastic year for IdentityForce throughout our five major business channels – from consumer sales, employee benefits sold direct to organizations, strategic partnerships, including resellers, to our work with the U.S. federal government and breach response clients,” said Steven Bearak, CEO of IdentityForce. “The data breach surge in 2017 gave way to increased consumer awareness around the dangers of compromised personal information, which ultimately fueled impressive growth and demand from every market sector.”
Additional business highlights of IdentityForce’s 2017 achievements include:
- Sales Growth Milestone | The company nearly doubled its YoYsales growth driven by continued consumer growth and new business generated from its employee benefit business and resellers, along with renewals from its existing client base. IdentityForce’s consumer membership base grew by 283 percent, and its overall membership base – including the employee benefit, government, reseller, and data breach channels – grew by 80 percent.
- Product Innovation | IdentityForce expanded its solution set with integrated capabilities including IdentityForce Mobile which enables members to spot fraud quickly from anywhere, as well as view alerts and notifications immediately, from both iOS and Android devices. In November, IdentityForce’s Social Media Identity Monitoring suite was launched and covers four major social media identity theft triggers: suspicious activity, hacked accounts, imposter accounts, and scams.
- Member Experience Influence | IdentityForce’s focus on members and their feedback was further underscored in the launch of its mobile application. During development, IdentityForce’s product marketing teams collaborated with its user community, along with its business customers, to collect feedback and recommendations that directly influenced the design and development of IdentityForce Mobile. The company revisited its user community later in the year when building the product spec for its Social Media Identity Monitoring suite.
- Employee & Office Expansion | IdentityForce welcomed new members to its senior leadership team in 2017. In March, Steve Turner joined as SVP, Engineering, and is responsible for managing the company’s security teams and continuous improvement initiatives around the security of IT systems. In May, Scott Grushoff joined as SVP, Business Development, and is focused on expanding the company’s global footprint while optimizing existing revenue-generating channels and identifying high-growth partner opportunities. In addition, Grushoff is focused on ensuring that IdentityForce’s members and customers everywhere receive a world-class experience. The company also more than doubled its physical workplace to accommodate its growth and moved its headquarters to a newly converted, modern office in Framingham, Mass.
- Best-in-Class Recognition | From product accolades to management recognition, IdentityForce received seven major industry awards in 2017 including a Gold Stevie Award, a Gold CEO World Award, and gold placement within the Golden Bridge Awards. Additionally, analyst firm, Javelin Strategy & Research, named IdentityForce as the Best-in-Class winner out of 18 identity theft protection vendors based on evaluating 120+ criteria including authentication features, monitoring capabilities, and data security features. [See announcement, JAVELIN STRATEGY & RESEARCH NAMES IDENTITYFORCE 2017 IDENTITY PROTECTION SERVICE PROVIDER AWARD WINNER, Jan. 11th, 2018] In 2017, IdentityForce also retained its #1 Identity Protection Service ranking by independent review site TopTenReviews, while maintaining an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
“Our promise for 2017 was to stay laser-focused on delivering best-in-class identity protection services – and we proudly stand behind this as our continued goal for 2018. All of us at IdentityForce are looking forward to helping our members – from newborns to millennials and boomers protect what matters most,” added Bearak.
For 40 years, IdentityForce, Inc. has provided best-in-class, highly scalable, award-winning identity theft, privacy and credit protection solutions to consumers, businesses, and government agencies. With IdentityForce, members benefit from the most robust and award-winning identity protection, going as deep as Dark Web monitoring to keep personal information safe. A pioneer of identity protection, IdentityForce’s innovation and customer-centric approach has made the company a trusted partner for both organizations and individuals. IdentityForce also provides custom-tailored programs to organizations enabling them to build closer relationships and additional revenue streams. In 2015, the U.S. government awarded IdentityForce elite Tier One status as an approved provider of identity protection services for data breaches affecting over 21.5 million people. Follow IdentityForce on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, engage with us on LinkedIn, and join us on Google+. Learn more at www.identityforce.com.