An attack on everything you’ve built.
We insure our homes, our health, our cars and it’s just as critical that we protect our personal information with the right family identity theft protection*. In the age of electronic data and the internet, our personal information and digital footprints circulate faster than ever, and there are criminals ready to take advantage.
Do you or your family…
- use the internet?
- shop, search for jobs, conduct business, or socialize online?
- use ATMs?
- use credit cards?
Everyday activities may unknowingly put you and your family at risk. Even simple things like sharing phone numbers, home addresses, and email addresses, can open the door for thieves to get deeper access to personal information associated with colleges savings accounts, 401(k) plans, medical records, tax returns, wills, retirement and bank accounts, and credit card numbers.
Do you or your family members…
- have credit cards that you no longer use?
- put credit card or loan offers in your recycling?
- leave mail in your mailbox for pick-up?
- carry your social security card in your wallet?
- have your social security number as your driver’s license number? or write your social security number on checks?
You want to ensure you have the best identity theft protection. IdentityForce has you covered. Millions of people trust us to keep their identity safe, earning us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the People’s Choice Stevie Award for Favorite New Product. So, leave it to us, we make it easy to protect what matters most: you and your family! Learn more about protecting your children.
* No one can prevent all identity theft.
Call Us Today | Family Plan Options
You can learn more and sign up for one of our family plan options by speaking with a live agent today: (866) 280-5896.